Put a Stamp On It...

I went to a presentation the other day about social media websites--Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter seem to be taking over the world!! The speaker talked about the importance of taking advantage of these websites and how they are not just a trend, they are here to stay. They have changed the way people communicate, connect with their consumers, and conduct their daily business...and really how people live their lives! What I find ironic is that in the day in age of "tweets" and "status updates" nothing communicates the importance of your special day like an actual--dare I say--MAILED--invitation. Imagine getting an e-vite to a wedding...it's unheard of! Your invitations are the first impression your guests get of your wedding. They set the tone, the color scheme, and overall feel of the day which is so important. So I say with wedding invitations, or any other piece of communication that is meaningful--send it with a stamp, not a click!

2 comments:

Made in Korea said...

"send it with a stamp, not a click!"

Brilliant!

I am Bretticus said...

I completely agree! It is much more personal when just a little work was put into sending it through the mail.