Something Blue on Your Shoe!

Cross your "something blue" item off the list! Here's a cute idea: have your bridesmaids write you wedding wishes in blue marker on the bottom of your shoes — the rumor is, first one's name to rub off is the next one walking down the aisle! Now I don't know why I'm so in love with fun ideas for shoes lately, I guess I just love the idea of popping a little personality in place of something which can be so drab... gone are the days of white satin kitten-heel pumps!!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I think it would be hilarious if one of the bridesmaids wrote on the arch of the shoe... so it couldn't rub off, and they wouldn't be next. Maybe that is just funny to me and my friends.

Swatchbook Weddings said...

Hahahaa! Good point! And definitely split when the bouquet is comin' your way! :)

t.marie said...

I'm making cake balls for a friends wedding and she came over for a sampling yesterday. She mentioned she is still looking for a "something blue" and I told her about your shoe idea. I think she's going to bring her shoes to the bridal shower for the single ladies to sign. Awesome idea!

T

Swatchbook Weddings said...

Oh how fun!! That is awesome, I'm glad I could help!