Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Irish-Hearts
I'm not Irish, but I can pretend, right? I actually forgot it was St. Patty's Day until I was in the car this morning - I am so disappointed I am not wearing green today! Who am I?! I always wear theme colors!! Boo Ang, boo. What I really could use is one of these: Cupcakes
a Guinness Cupcake filled with Jamison ganache topped with Bailey's buttercream frosting. I spotted these over at the Gwyneth Paige blog this morning, click here for the recipe!
Everyone have fun today!!

signature

3 comments:

WannabeRunner said...

Yum - i want one of those cupcakes! :)

Katie@simplyandforever said...

Love the green 3-D hearts too!

andreajoyce said...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! I'm sure you are festive even without the green!

(psst, thanks for the blog love!!!)

xoxo,
Andrea