I've Been Cursed

What's the curse you ask?

PERFECTION.

No, not that I'm perfect - It's knowing that it's out there, and I want it. I can't tell you how many times people have said, "Just don't care about it so much" and oh em gee if that were possible. I do think striving for perfection can be a good thing, though. Being passionate about what you're doing, setting goals and keeping yourself motivated is the only way to survive an entrepreneurial adventure. In fact, I pride myself on being able to have such a clear vision of what I want and don't want when it comes to certain aspects of my business.

But what about when it becomes a hindrance? What about when it leaves you spinning your wheels? There's nothing perfect about being unable to move forward.

As I am preparing my site & doing all the research required to make this go off without a hitch, I find myself in this struggle. Did anyone else experience this when starting their business? When do you say enough is enough, hold your head high and move on to the next thing??

No comments: