First Feathers, Now Flowers

I'm talking about my obsessions. I have spammed everyone with this, this, and this post about guinea feathers, and now I'll share with you my newest love. Anemones. These have got to be the coolest flowers ever! Available in a variety of colors (which I'm sure I will blog about over & over) I just really love the crisp white ones in these photos.
Jessica-Claire-1
Jessica-Claire-2
Jessica-Claire-3
Jessica-Claire-4
Jessica-Claire-5
Now do you see why I'm in love?? Photos by Jessica Claire Photography
signature

3 comments:

Lara said...

this is one of my faaavorite shoots! i showed it to our florist and was like "can we have this?" i even love the groom's v-neck sweater. so cute!!

Super Burbs said...

Oh I am right there with you - I am obsessed.

Swatchbook Weddings said...

These flowers are beyond amazing!! Did your florist say you would be able to make the bouquet Lara!?! We shall all be obsessed together. :)