It's Crunch Time!

Well it's finally fall now, which means wedding season for Arizona! I have been super busy with work & my mom was just out here for a week visiting from Illinois. She could not have picked a better week weather-wise, right? It has been beautiful! I've been seeing some great fall inspiration boards out there and it actually makes me miss the Midwest...until it starts snowing there...then I'm all good in the 65 degree winter weather out here :) I have two brides that are getting married next month so it's crunch time with their extra stationery. I met with Jenn last week to talk about the programs, reserved seat signs, place cards & table numbers that she needs and I am so excited! Her and her fiance, Dan, really wanted an elegant, very traditional wedding invitation but they want to have a little more fun with these pieces. Another girl after my own heart - she wants to use polka dot ribbon! They are a really fun couple & it totally fits their personality! Lisa is getting married next month as well, and we are in the final stages of getting her program out the door. They are going to be the same size as her bridal shower invitations and as a contrast to Jenn, she wants them to be more formal :) I will post pictures as soon as these are all done!

P.S. Did you know Swatchbook Weddings now has a Facebook page? Click here & become a fan!