Long story short - THANK YOU!

As I am just starting out, I know I don't know everything about owning a small business. I used to do some freelance work for Renee Werkheiser, the owner of Art & Sol Performing Arts Program here in Phoenix, and she said when you start out, you begin with a certain plan/process in your mind, but you constantly change it over & over until you get something that works. I think that's where I am right now. Constantly changing. And in having a small business, I am realizing it's not so much a business for me, it's become a way of life. I just know that if I need to get groceries, it's by JoAnn Fabrics, and I will shop for ribbon for my brides before picking up groceries. If I'm headed to my sister's house in Chandler, I'll swing by the paper store to pick up my recent order, before getting to her house. It becomes so integrated into your life that you honestly don't even notice it.  

I love it.  

I love everything about it! It is truly what I love to do & not to be cliche, but when you find something you love to do, you never have to work a day in your life, right? Well, I wouldn't lie to you and say it's not work - it is - but working at something you truly believe in & that truly makes you, AND others happy, has got to get some bonus points! :) I want to end this (unusually long) post by saying a HUGE thank you to everyone who has helped me get to this point in my career. The ones who took a chance on me in the beginning stages, the ones who referred me to their friends, and the referrals who referred me to their friends - THANK YOU. I look forward to the future, and the future of Swatchbook Weddings!  

Thank you for being a part of it!

No comments: